Boeing 737 Classic Recurrent
It’s time to get refreshed.
ATP Certificate with a Boeing 737 Type Rating or a Commercial Pilot Certificate with a Boeing 737 Type Rating
Crew Pilot Training offers recurrent training for the Boeing 737-300/400/500 series aircraft.
The student should be able to demonstrate good CRM skills, including judgment in planning and execution of normal and abnormal emergency procedures, as well as reaching a level of proficiency in the other skills necessary to complete recurrent training.
FAA APPROVED COURSE CONTENT
- 10 hours of academic ground training
- 2 hours of FTD module training
- Cockpit & panel review flows
- Checklist procedures
- 4 hours of simulator module training
- Cockpit prep flows
- Normal and abnormal emergency starts
- Normal takeoff with SID system abnormals
- Steep Turns
- STAR with Precision approach
- Full-Stop Landings
- Rejected takeoff
- Emergency Evacuation
- V1 Engine Failure
- Single Engine Precision approach
- Single Engine non-Precision approach
- Hydraulic System Failure
- Visual approach with hydraulic system failure
- Taxi-In Parking
- Post-flight Procedures
Crew Pilot Training manuals, Volumes I & II. Approach plates are provided.
SCHEDULING YOUR RECURRENT TRAINING
Operations will schedule all training times once the class rosters have been confirmed. Each student pilot will receive an e-mail containing all information needed for the training.
CLASS SCHEDULING AND ENROLLMENT
Classes are ongoing. However, if you have a specific day you would prefer to start, bring a couple pals and we will try our best to accommodate you.
To submit an application, either:
- Use Crew Pilot Training’s online enrollment form
- Download and electronically submit Crew Pilot Training’s PDF enrollment form (when using Acrobat Reader)
- Download and email Crew Pilot Training’s Adobe (.pdf) enrollment form to email@example.com
- Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us at: (850) 203-0330
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE ENROLLMENT
The following document copies must be delivered prior to class date via email to email@example.com
ATP or Commercial License:
- If you hold the ATP flight certification, we will need a PDF copy of it, front and back, and signed. If you hold a Commercial license and have the ATP written, Crew Pilot Training will need a PDF copy of your ATP exam results and the ATP certificate from the ATP-CTP school you attended.
- If you plan to apply for VA Benefits to get your tuition reimbursed, we will need a PDF copy of your current first class civilian medical. Remember you don’t need one unless you will be filing for VA benefits. You may wait on the medical, as we don’t need it until right before your class date.
- If you use your Birth Certificate, we will need two forms of picture ID. If you use your passport, no additional identification is required.
Boeing 737 CLASSIC RECURRENT COURSE TUITION: $4,500 OR $ 5,000 IF YOU REQUIRE A 61.58 CHECK
An initial deposit of $1,500 is required when enrolling and can be received by one of 3 ways:
Mastercard or Visa
The remaining course balance is due in our home office 10 days prior to class by a Personal Check or Bank Transfer. Please contact the home office for bank transfer information at firstname.lastname@example.org. A service charge of 3% applies when using a credit card for the second deposit.
Please make payments out to:
Crew Pilot Training, Inc
PO Box 6692
Kingwood, Texas 77325-6692
NOTE: If an FAR 61.58 proficiency check is required, an additional charge of $500.00 will be added for an examiner.
NOTE: No refunds are available once your training date is confirmed,
We are approved to accept almost all types of veteran’s benefits, and we carry all the required VA benefit application forms in our office. Upon completing enrollment in our flight school, Crew Pilot Training will email you all the required forms for you to complete and return. Crew Pilot Training will file the VA paperwork for you once you complete your course. Your refund should arrive approximately 6 to 8 weeks after graduation. Upon completion of the course, Crew Pilot Training will email you copies of all the VA paperwork that was filed for you. All students must pay upfront for their courses at our flight schools. The VA will refund you if you are using veteran’s benefits.
More information is available on our VA Benefits page.
For students that are not U.S. citizens and for students holding green cards, you must apply for TSA approval to attend class. This is a requirement even if you have been approved for another U.S. flight school. This approval is required for each U.S. flight school you attend. You can apply for approval through www.flightschoolcandidates.gov.
Visa requirements: You should check with your country’s embassy and the international students guide for more information. Crew Pilot Training flight school is listed as a Texas school on the TSA approval site, due to our headquarters being located near Dallas.
CANCELLATION/REFUND AND RESCHEDULING POLICY
All cancellation notices must be by email or certified mail in our home office 30 days prior to class date. Please reference our cancellation and rescheduling policies.